let me offer you food for your souls before upcoming weekend.
More take aways from Seth’s Linchpin reading adventure are:
- I have got to know Anne Jackson and I have even ordered her book for Kindle. She is truly awesome human being. Subscribe to her blog, too!
- I have found out who is behind design of an iPod (I didn’t know it before). Watch interview with Jonathan Ive. Such a humble gentleman…and even handsome;-) True Linchpin.
- I have got to read breath-taking story about Ed Sutt and his invention of live saving nails.
- I have watched movie Memento, guys it is really super cool one, watch it carefully;-)
- I have listened to the art of Keller Williams, check him out here. Hilarious! He is for sure ignoring his lizard brain, when walking bare footed on the stage;-)
- Inspiring was also story of Frank Elliason from ComCast and his Linchpin approach to using Twitter, watch his speech about “why brands should be on Twitter”, here.
- I have also enjoyed video by Sandy Pentland from MIT, where he was talking about honest signals, which as Seth has also mentioned in the book, are the only signals that travel.
Slovak blog about Linchpin will be online within tomorrow, just check in at.
P.S.: Gosh, I thought I have not said a fraction of what I wanted to share and yet, video is 10 minutes long;-)I don’t understand how Chris Brogan could make Linchpin book review video in less than 2 minutes? But that’s what is super cool about life, we all have our own ways of shipping;-) Thank you for your art, Chris;-)