I believe most of you must have already read today’s blog post by Seth Godin & his shipping review in 2010. I have decided to do the same and write down 2010 shipments. So, here they are black on white:
I have delivered 7 original talks with “out of scratch created concepts” supported by slide-decks (click on links bellow)
#1 Conducted training at National Career Day – > On Networking 2.0
#4 Chaired first and one and only Linchpin meet up in Slovakia
#6 Took part on National AIESEC Conference with a keynote speech -> What Does It Mean to Be AIESEC-er?
Online Shipping Left Behind Me Following Dents in the Universe:
– 167 blog posts for #IS ; including 40 video blogs (over 4 hours of talking)
I Have Been Blessed with Life-Changing Offline Face to Face Meetings With Following Heroes of Mine :
– I spent quality time with my parents + had great mum& daughter time, when I secretly prepared a surprise for my mum and arranged for us one week stay in Dubai
– I traveled to Tehran to meet Mohammed from Iran, whose family invited me for a visit after reading a blog post I wrote about Mohammed
– Another leap of faith was taken, when I hopped on a plane to meet Prof. Srikumar Rao who I had a privilege to talk to over delicious lunch in London. Prof. spiced up our already spicy lunch by hooking me up with Drayton Bird – direct marketing guru, who I have met the same day – 15th Sept that is.
– During my second trip to London, I have finally met Emmanuel Gobbilot, who I have “met” for the first time via Youtube watching his talk at Google one and half year back. Emmanuel met me for two cups of coffee & we had awesome conversation.
– Prof. Rao has introduced me via email to Alex Kjerulf or Chief Happiness Officer. Coincidentally he was speaking in Bratislava, so we made it for lunch and Alex agreed to give live interview for #IS (gosh, how nervous I was to shoot 1st live video interview)
The Greatest “Pat On My Back” For All The Sweat I have Been Putting In For Last 18 Months Was Featuring My Personal & NGLS’s Story In a Book:
The Truth About Leadership by Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner
2010 what a year…
The best ever!
Note: All of the above happened, when my official status in society is unemployed!
I gave, I will give and I am giving to shipping my all.
What a ride, that is!;-)
2011 Bring It On!
beyond any measure are relationships and the spirit of your presence; your feedback, your comments and support, which kept me going; no matter how loud was voice of my lizard brain and voices of all nay-sayers. I am totally grateful you are with me on this journey, I would not be able to do it alone. Thank you!
P.S.: Share with us in comments your list of the great things you have done in 2010.