I am proud to bring you first live video interview on Inspiring Shipments and I am even more honored that invitation for it, was accepted by Chief Happiness Officer – Alex Kjerulf. I had a privilege to see Alex live in action yesterday in Bratislava’s event organized by my friends from project Happy Company and he was absolutely mind blowing. I trust you will enjoy our talk!
So, let me do a brief recap of the main messages by Alex to you:
- It is really important to make your working hours a happy hours
- Job satisfaction and happiness are two very different things! Happiness at work is about the feeling! How you feel about your work!
- Anybody can be happy, it is a skill you can learn it and practice it every day!
- Write positive comments, set tone of your vibes on your blog post. Be conscious about it.
- Don’t attend meetings you have nothing to do on. Speak up if you have nothing to add to agenda of meeting. Have courage to do so.
- Studying in a business school can be disadvantage, because you will be blocked with a need for business plan, strategy…You can run your business without plan.. Experiment and have fun. Who cares about business plan!
“Put Happiness First!“